Word clock based on cheaper led matrix

Oddly, these sold well for Christmas time but have not moved nearly as quickly this week. I think the price points are different for what is a casual gift.

1 Like

Love the heart one.

Are there some simple plans for a newbie like me to figure out? lol reading all this was confusing for me… like a simple how to program and what I need to buy to make the computer portion? and can i just copy the picture then transfer to my design program or is their a Zip of the clock file? thanks in a dance

2 Likes

if you need any help, just ask. many things to learn here, but each one is not that hard. the adafruit link is a great starting point.

Thanks Eleyguy, your more help!

1 Like

The latest in a long evolution. Background colors are adjustable as none, 8 different solid colors, and rainbow ( as shown). This one has a solid wood face, others use clear acrylic with paper layer as letter mask.

3 Likes

Except for the mount for the circuit board, this goes together without glue.

More clocks, headed to the gallery for what i hope is a good holiday season.
The trim plates on the these are also glued on.
The wood stain is alcohol based. I use the “heads” from my home brandy production for the stain base.

7 Likes

These are just as cool and amazing as the first time I saw them. Wishing you lots of sales!

3 Likes

Still fascinated by these. Hope you sell the lot.

3 Likes

I think your clocks are great and they are unique. I believe that they will be very popular.

2 Likes

They should fly out of the store! I know I tend to be blasé about my own stuff after awhile, but we shouldn’t really!

1 Like