Workshops/Workspaces

You are right, @Clone. He is quite aware of cooling, power, and all that. The rack only has a few servers in it, and they aren’t full-time. If he gets to that point, he has to move them. We elected not to build in the infrastructure for serious data. Maybe in a future home.

1 Like

Starting to get really excited now!

17 Likes

You were so right. Berlin was amazing!
We will be returning.

3 Likes

that’s beautiful. I’ll have to remeber to take some updated pictures on my end

2 Likes

Getting soooo close now.

29 Likes

Looks great!
Wish I had that much room for a shop/studio! Very nice.

8 Likes

Much envy.

7 Likes

Wow…it’s fantastic! You are so fortunate to have such a huge and lovely place to work and play.

6 Likes

And a man who’s willing to put his life and career on hold, to make mine better.
Think i might actually swoon over him at the moment.

12 Likes

Do you rent him out? :wink:

5 Likes

Give it a while. I’m bound to get angry with him sooner or later. Then he’s available to the highest bidder.

5 Likes

I’m sure my wife would rent me out to the highest bidder. :smiley:

Edit: I’m sure sometimes for free. :laughing:

8 Likes

Drink all down my front after reading this.

6 Likes

He’s on fire!

23 Likes

And the roof is looking lovely.

36 Likes

Ok. Now I love him as much as you do :wink: I may have to steal some ideas

8 Likes

Very hobbit! Chuckle! :smile:

8 Likes

Wow…I LOVE this. That roof is amazing. The whole studio is huge. I could live there. I see a sink leaning up against the counters…mini kitchen? or just for projects that need the availability of water? And what goes in the little back room? Inquiring minds…:grinning:

6 Likes

whole other level of awesome.

5 Likes

The sink is installed (you can see it in the top photo) and will be used for various tasks, including making tea.
The little back room is actually another 3 rooms. There is a dirty room, for doing all those jobs which might create dust etc.
A small W.C.
And the last is where the Glowforge will be housed, along with computers, line bender, flame polisher etc.

10 Likes