Xcelite 99 series pegboard holders,,, the file

Probably the most versatile of my pegboard designs to date. just edit the top/middle to make it for most any small tools.

99.zip (2.5 KB)

22 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! My husband saw the photo yesterday of yours, and now would like me to make him some…

3 Likes

Great! I worry that everyone likes my stuff but no one builds it. If you would post a photo after you make them I’d sure appreciate it. (that would be worth about 50 likes to me)

1/8" Baltic Birch kerfs up very nicely with this or as with all designs like this you can edit the fittings for any 1/8" class materials.

6 Likes

A superb share! Thank you!

1 Like

Wrong!

I’m going to surprise hubs with it by sticking it on the new pegboard wall he just put up in the garage and see how long it takes him to find it and squeeeee. (It’s tough to drag a squeee out of that one, but this ought to do it.) :smile:

9 Likes

:squee: :squee: :squeeee: well I don’t know if it worked for hubs but it worked for me!

2 Likes

I’m just hoping it doesn’t generate a…“Now can you make one for the pliers?” next, but I kind of suspect it will. He’s got about twenty or so sets of tools out there. He never throws anything away either. (At least he uses his tools, so that’s good.) :rofl:

2 Likes

You got that right. He now has a personal assistant to organize his tools - nothing better than well organized tools & supplies except when someone else does the work. Organization without effort :grin:

2 Likes

If it does, go with it. It’s great when the SO gets pissy about my stupid hobbies and there is something in eye shot that they use constantly to point at. :innocent:

2 Likes

Excellent point! :smile:

Besides, I need a plyer rack. :laughing:

2 Likes

Go Mark! Go! :ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_man::ok_woman::ok_man:
(pretend the little emojis are waving their arms in the air and chanting your name) :smile:

3 Likes

Lol, I was kind of suggesting that you design it.

5 Likes

Some folks can be a little slow :smile:

4 Likes

Apparently! :rofl:
(Never occurred to me that our resident pegboard wunderkind wouldn’t already have one up his sleeve though.)

2 Likes

Too much resin sniffing :wink:

2 Likes

Killing me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m pretty sure this right here is the first and last time I’ve been called that.
Oh and I’ve got ideas, always do, it’s just interesting to see your take on things here and there, besides, at least a couple of you have suggested that I need to post something other than organizational projects so people won’t think that that is all I do!

3 Likes