Yellow light at startup

I’ve been having connectivity issues for about a week centering, homing, won’t dismiss after a print, I cleaned everything numerous times, I would get it to work then it would stop, I would get it to work when I’d shut it down then restart it. But today it never started it went straight to yellow light after the print head moves to the camera it just stays on centering. Could this be the black cable going bad, the print head was replaced not too long ago.

It could be, but (with it off) I’d carefully check all the other cable connections, especially both ends of the white cable.

1 Like

I checked to make sure the clips were not flipped down, they weren’t, not really what it should look like it’s definitely dirty brown from machine use but it’s plugged in

Now when turning on the print head moved to under the camera, the light turned immediately turned orange, then the GF shut itself down, I’m guessing it’s dead - I wish GF would get back to me on what I can do to get this fixed :tired_face:

Oh no, I’m sorry for the continued trouble.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like