Yellow light how to get support

Whats the best way to get someone form glowforge to help me. My button lights up yellow! Im stuck!! I sent them a message Saturday and havent heard back, Currently on an endless hold. Im desperate.
Acutally… i just got a voicemail after holding for a while!

They are extra busy right now - they will contact you, but it might take another day (usually it’s same business day). Sadly additional contacts will slow them down since they have to find/verify/close every duplicate ticket before they can respond to your first one.

That being said - a yellow light is most commonly a temperature issue. What kind of machine do you have? What’s the temp? Are you venting outside? If yes, what’s the temp outside?
What steps have you taken so far to try and fix your problem?

I do vent out, i live in south texas so right now temps are usually not an issue.(i woulnd thinks anyway)And this has been going on for almost 4 days now. I really cant afford to wait a few days to hear back this is rather frustrating seeing how its weeks before
christmas.

Hello @jmmla5

As we’ve just connected on the phone about this and we’re working on it there, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic. Thanks!

1 Like