Yet another first cut YAFC

Not enough likes!!! :smile:
(I have no idea what day it is!)

11 Likes

Jan is constantly asking me what day it isā€¦ though I donā€™t think that it is all because of the Glowforge!

9 Likes

Yeah, but it can make it worse! :grin:

Hubs grabbed the hedgie phone stand last night and ran off with it to show to our business counterparts from the Austin and Dallas offices, who were in town for a business discussion.

Iā€™m not going to be getting any sleep for a long timeā€¦ sigh!

(And I hope Glowforge stays stocked up on their proofgrade.)

16 Likes

Oi ā€“ now thereā€™s a concern I hadnā€™t really thought about :fearful:

7 Likes

To.

It should always be today.
If it isnā€™t then there is something very wrong with spacetime, and you should go find your towel.

23 Likes

No, Iā€™m fairly certain itā€™s tomorrow. Or maybe yesterday. I canā€™t tell which. :no_mouth:

9 Likes

ā€¦And keep it close! :+1:

5 Likes

I am so making one of these when I get the right material.

4 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

Congrats! Yay! :boom:
Every time I read about another one in the wild, my foot begins to tap nervously on itā€™s own and I have to take a deep breathe.

10 Likes

Why would I need a towel? Iā€™ve already stopped showering, cause Iā€™m in training for a new obsession to arrive. LOL (not really, I havent had a job for 8 weeks, thats why I stopped showering. LOL)

10 Likes

Apparently you are one of the seven people here that have never read The Hitchhikerā€™s Guide to the Galaxy. (inside joke)

13 Likes

16 Likes

Iā€™m another one. Never read it. :relaxed:

7 Likes

And I thought that you were so cultured. :scream:

13 Likes

Oh Nope, I am not one of those seven people, I got the joke. :wink: @Jules is alone on this one. LOL

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

17 Likes

Butā€¦ wha? It says so many great things!

ā€œSpace,ā€ it says, ā€œis big. Really big.
You just wonā€™t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is.
I mean, you may think itā€™s a long way down the road to the chemistā€™s, but thatā€™s just peanuts to space.ā€

and

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

22 Likes

I could just enjoy it second handā€¦you guys seem to have it down pat. :smile:

11 Likes

Nice. Congrats. Never got around to printing the clamps. Does make me think that Iā€™ll redo the ruler to compare and contrast the first print with a new one. I remember when I posted the ruler. Talk about scrutiny. Everyone was just dying for any scrap of Glowforge product.

13 Likes