Yikes! Regular saved settings vanish!

I understand that when we lost the high speed engrave for vector objects all those settings went to default but I had thought that the regular cutting settings were ok.

This afternoon I was just making a straight horizontal cut and just picked the proper setting for 1/4"oak and ran with it. It was incredibly slow but did not cut through, so I double checked and it went to 100 speed and 1 power. So I checked several other settings and some had defaulted to 100 1 and others were ok.

If the saved settings are lost I will deal with that, but if they can be restored great, and if this is a bug that will keep happening I really hope somebody will find and fix it and let us know it was fixed.

1 Like

Did you try refreshing your browser and clearing your cache? (I think that might have worked before.)

1 Like

That is weird, now not only I cannot find one gone bad but those I deleted are back and correct. I suspect a Seattle magic pixie might have waved a wand. :star_struck:

2 Likes

They do work overtime, those Seattle pixies! :smile:

1 Like

I cleared my cash when I bought the thing :cry:

10 Likes

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with settings changing. We’re seeing this too and the team is looking into it currently. I’m glad that you’re back up and printing as expected now! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, please let us know either here on the forum or via support@glowforge.com.

1 Like