I just want to know where others are at on this…
Your most-needed feature that doesn’t exist (or needs work) today?
- Folders in the app
- Ability to scale within the GFUI unrestricted by aspect ratio
- Ability to flip and cut (within the software)
- Ability to specifically size and/or rotate objects numerically
- Ability to position objects numerically
- Ability to add vector files via “Add Artwork”
- Correct lens distortion found the farther from center you go
- Ability to engrave curved surfaces
- Easier-to-read rulers within the GFUI
- Ability to use the full .5" with tray
- Ability to cut/engrave the full advertised dimensions
- Ability to save a job (the settings and sizings you used, not just the images)
- Ability to save non-Proofgrade settings
If there’s some general thing I’ve missed, I’ll be glad to add it.
Thanks for playing!