Zoomed area on startup - Fixed. Thank you

Has anyone else had the same problem (and know of a fix lease?)

When Istart up he GF instead of showing the whole bed, it now shows the bottom right quater of it. Zooming in and out doesn’t solve it. Re-starting and / or refreshing doesn’t help.

the upshot is, I can only do small items as Ican’t see or access more than the bottom right quater of the bed.

Bri

Support will likely want to see a screen shot – make sure it shows the whole interface including the controls across the top and down the left side. :slight_smile:

Will do, thank you!

1 Like

Are you sure your browser didn’t get zoom settings changed? Try another browser just to check…

I zoomed all the way out in the browser. I’m going to take a screenshot when it’s finnished engraving. Luckily what I needed was only 45mm…

1 Like

Did you try adjusting the zoom in UI itself? The adjustment is on the tool bar.

Is this issue browser specific?

I’m sorry you hit a snag. I’m afraid we’ll need more information to investigate further.

Could you please let me know the following?

1. Which browser are you using?

2. Have you tried any other browser? If so, which ones?

3. Do you see the same problem when trying other browsers?

4. A screenshot would be very helpful, so we can better understand what you see in the app when this happens. If possible, please reply with a screenshot that includes the rulers, the toolbar above the rulers, and as much of the bed as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Can you use the hand tool to move the view around the bed?

Thank you everyone. It seems to have solved itself. No idea how or why. Last night it was too late and I retired to bed. Tried this afternoon and it was okay.

James, no I couldn’t move with the hand, it was as if I’d zoomed in but I hadn’t.

Vee, I am using firefox. No I didn’t try another browser.

Thanks for all the help everyone ,I appreciate it :slight_smile:
Glad to be “back to normal!”

2 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!