30 DoD Challenge - Day 30 - Wolves Everywhere

As discussed here, I’m doing a challenge of designing something new each day for 30 days (30 Days of Design Challenge )

Here is the design I made for day 30. It’s a piece of art.

I was inspired by this one:

https://www.lethbridgegallery.com/artwork/little-red-riding-hood-by-john-morris-33

But wanted to show that the wolves are not only in the forest.

The piece is about 42" wide by 21" tall.

Here it is on a white background, with a closeup of a few parts.

It still have to cut a front plate to go over the bottom of the whole piece, but I did not have time this past weekend.

There! I did it! 30 Designs in 30 (ish) days (more like 45-50). I’ll post a retrospective post next weekend with all the designs.

It feels great to post the last one!

71 Likes

You saved the best for last. This is outstanding.

4 Likes

Now that one is my favorite! A story perfectly told through art! :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

I think this is my favorite - until you post the compilation and I remember some other favorite :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s beautiful!

3 Likes

How did the wolves get on top of the buildings? OH MY GOD DO I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PARADROPPING WOLVES NOW!?!?

8 Likes

No, simply wolves with grappling guns.

6 Likes

As I never get tired of mentioning (despite clear evidence making it obvious) I have no art education or experience, so at risk of sounding really noob-ish I think your use of color in the trees and buildings to add depth is magical. I wish I could think in color combinations like that. If it’s true, someone please tell me it’s something an old dog can learn.

The whole piece is wonderful and charming.

And Congratulations on the 30 day goal!!! Well done!! Thank you for all of it!!

7 Likes

You are not helping my flying-wolves anxiety levels. You have just described batman in wolf form. :rofl:

5 Likes

This is absolutely stunning. Congrats on your 30 days!

I dropped out almost immediately as the pressure of coming up with something daily gave me design-block. BUT I did get some designing done and that is in part thanks to your inspiration.

3 Likes

Well Done Ben! Great contribution, and looking forward to seeing the entire collection.

4 Likes

Color is something i struggle with often. I’m red/green colorblind, so that does not help. But I’ve perservered, and learned from people’s reactions.

7 Likes

Well then I have no excuses. I really want to get better at it so I’ll keep at it. :smile:

4 Likes

Wow, great finale!!!

5 Likes

This met and surpassed every expectation you’ve ‘trained’ me to have about your work. You’re one of my favorite artists.

5 Likes

Outstanding 30th project - not just a project but a piece of art! I’ve enjoyed everyone of them, well done! You have quite the range.

2 Likes

Can’t they just take the stairs or elevator like normal people?

8 Likes

Service animals only…

5 Likes

that’s one heck of a way to end an outstanding series!

2 Likes