A few leather bracelets

Some beautiful choices for her!

Great work. She will love them.

They’re all great and I especially love the turquoise and green one next to it. Good spouse too; when in doubt, keep her happy and just make one of everything! :smile:

She is going to love them : )

Very nice, she will keep them all.

great color on those! would you care to share what dye you are using?

2 Likes

These are gorgeous! I love the patterns!

Love the designs! Question for you - do you do anything to remove the charring from the leather? I’ve been experimenting with some intricate designs on leather, but am worried about the char.

1 Like

It didn’t seem to be a problem with this thin of material. I just smacked them over the edge of the workbench a few times to knock free the loose bits of char, then proceeded onwards.

2 Likes

Outstanding! If there are any she doesn’t like, I call dibs! :smiley:

Do you mind sharing the paint/Dye you use? I bought some paint for some hand tooled earrings but it make the leather very stiff. Looking for a better alternative. Thanks so much! These are beautiful!!

I’m not the OP, but FWIW I use regular acrylic paints in the little bottles, sometimes highlighted with alcohol inks. Here are some of the bracelets I’ve made:

3 Likes

Is there a file attached somewhere? Thanks-- those are amazing

No, this wasn’t a design I shared. Those would be in the Free Files area. :slight_smile:

Gotcha–thanks! Can’t wait to try these!

Wow! these are gorgeous. Beautifully done!!

Hello Xnit,

My wife saw your post and was very impressed. Where did you get/buy the svg files?

Thank you!

1 Like

I found some patterns I liked on pinterest, then just made some versions for myself in illustrator.

I attached SVG’s for the two bracelets that ended up being more functional if you want to try them out and get some inspiration for your own designs.

functional-bracelets.zip (31.3 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you for the pattern. I just got some leather, so it must be fate!

Thank you so, so much! My wife is going to be thrilled!

Thanks for sharing!