A good use for Scrap

Brain cells aren’t what they used to be, so I don’t recall who posted the idea here back when, but lace the ribbon on your gift through these…

43 Likes

Cool idea,

2 Likes

Yes indeed, there are SO many uses for scrap that if you are throwing pieces bigger than an inch or so away you are messing up. I am keeping bins for sizes of scrap. There are sheets that have been cut into, medium pieces, and smallish pieces.

4 Likes

Half sheets, pieces of sheets, bits and pieces - all the way down to the carcass pile.

18 Likes

Looks familiar! :wink:

5 Likes

There’s got to be something I can do with a couple of thousand small four pointed diamonds…

10 Likes

I’d love to find a use for the “pills” left from cutting holes.

5 Likes

Very cool ribbon buckles! No need for a separate tag. :grinning:

3 Likes

If you give deserts or such these would work GREAT as rounds with 4 slots. You could even add a bobble at the top with a hole so it becomes an ornament!

16 Likes

If you can align it properly you can make small hearts and flowers or punisher skulls

13 Likes

Take out the nasal and optical cavities and the outline would make a great ice cream cone.

17 Likes

When I make slider cards … I use a purchased tiny circle or oval to put between two pieces of card stock. (I have used a penny). You will have to start making slider cards to use your “pills”. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Slider cards?

1 Like

Boobies…Ha! Or I’m thinking cradles … golf ball collection?

The left side shows a slider on the front of a card.

19 Likes

I love slider cards…PARTICKULARLY ones with adorable little hedgies on them! :grinning::+1::hedgie::hedgie::hedgie::hedgie:

Great idea!

8 Likes

Those are great! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

My little boy LOVES pop-up and slider books.

Unfortunately as a 1 year old that generally meant ‘rip them apart and chew the bits’ type of love.
Now he is 2yo and regretting it as the tattered remains of those books are his absolute favorites.

I :heart: the idea of making them for him personally… if he destroys them then NP, make another!

Fantastic idea and great builds, thank you

6 Likes

what? no squeee?

2 Likes