…Where to start…this has all been covered before…
- not a “Kickstarter”, it was crowdfunded, from their own website.
2)unlike Kickstarter, they’ve been offering refunds if you didn’t want to wait, you chose to wait.
3) if you’ve never tried to create a new product that has multiple hazards that are regulated by multiple agencies, you should do some research before complaining.
4) when you hit a button to send your money, pretty sure it said “pre-order”.
5) You can choose to accept the small filter cube they are offering now instead of the sleek one you ordered.
6) we are all enjoying an amazing machine that does things other laser cutters can’t. the airfilter is delayed, big deal. cancel your filter order and buy one of the many other options commercially available, I got one 2 years ago while I wait for the glowforge one. If you’re holding off for the Glowforge one, it’s because you’re choosing to (because it’s sexy and superior), and you can be annoyed, but it should be aimed at your own choices and not at the company who is trying to give us something new and great instead of just repeating the same boring crap.