I’ve read through the various other alignment correction guidance that has been provided for other but that doesn’t seem to have corrected my problem.
- This is a new thing. My alignment for the first many prints or so was perfect. At some point, however, the prints started being done about a 1/4" to the left. The Y axis is still good.
- I have rebooted many times.
- I have cleaned out under the crumb tray
- I have wiped down all of the edges where the top and front doors seal.
- re-calibration moves the print head to exactly the same place every time.
- the only thing that seems to be impacted is where the left most edge of the print starts. I have, as a work around, created a very small single vertical line raster that I try to engrave first. I line it up with the edge in the app and keep ‘nudging’ it to the right. Once that burns where I want it to I can index my actual print off that. It seems to work but it’s a HUGE pain.
Any other thoughts?
Thanks for the help.