Almost 3 weeks

When will they be back instock? With MDF

If you’re talking about the store there is a pandemic going on and it’s messed with everyone’s supply lines. They restocked a bunch of stuff in the last week, but if they’re out again I’m guessing it’s because folks got in there and bought it all again.

2 Likes

Click the big red “email me” button on the product page to have Glowforge email you when it’s back in stock:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry we don’t have the material you want in stock. We’ve had a number of challenges with inventory due to COVID-19 and unprecedented demand.

I just checked and we have Medium Clear Acrylic in stock - could that work for what you want to do?

You can always click “Email Me When Available” on the page for the material at shop.glowforge.com. Thank you for the suggestion, @tim1724.

In the meantime, if there’s a Joann near you, they may have the Proofgrade materials you want in stock, and many locations are offering curbside pick-up.

We’ve also heard of customers purchasing at Inventables, Johnson Plastics, TAP Plastics, Lowes, and Home Depot. Please confirm with the supplier you choose to ensure it’s laser-compatible, though, as we aren’t experts on other companies’ products.

I’m going to close this thread. If you have further questions, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be glad to help.