And tonight we "squeeeeeee"! šŸ˜Š

Along with Star Trek, Imitation Game and one I think he was heavily makeuped.

3 Likes

Ahhh yes - the voice of Smaug. (Heā€™s got a nice dragon voice.)

3 Likes

Watching it with a bunch of friends tonight. So excited!

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

No spoilers! Going to watch it when I get home!

1 Like

Iā€™m leaving early on a work trip tomorrow and have to be in bed by the time it starts :cold_sweat: have to wait till next week Wednesday to see it on the DVRā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m a Moffat hater because of his numerous attempts to destroy 50 years of TV history. But Iā€™ve been told that even I will love this show. Still havenā€™t had chance to see it yet. But I will! Oddly enough, recently got into Elementary. Really like it. Just finished binging S01. About to start S02 tonight probably.

• Tom
7 Likes

i quite like elementary too, itā€™s much different and far more procedural (but iā€™m a noir fan so no problem there). Lucy Liu is unbelievably good.

4 Likes

Funny, Iā€™m not a noir fan, but I never thought of Elementary as such. So far Iā€™m enjoying all characters and actors. Johnny Lee Miller surprisingly good in the role. Wasnā€™t expecting so much of him!

Used to watch the only Sherlock Holmes series on Mystery on PBSā€¦

2 Likes

Not a happy camper here :pensive:

Oh my goshā€¦that was so satisfying! (And just as frenetic as everā€¦maybe even more so. Didnā€™t even twitch for a good 90 minutes.)

Worry notā€¦no spoilers. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Spoiler - Sherlock and Watson solve the crime :scream:

5 Likes

Only after investigating two incorrect theories. Television formula. (Only one bogus conclusion in a half hour show.)

1 Like

Once you get caught up. Go check out Jeremy Brettā€™s Sherlock.

8 Likes

Oh yeahā€¦he was the best of the traditional Sherlocks. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Noooooooooooo! Now I might as well not watch it! :tired_face:

Jeremy Brett was really good at being Holmes, but always reminded me of the vampire rolls of Christoper Lee.:skull:

Yes! Him!!

Donā€™t get me wrong. I love the new Sherlock. Moffat and Gatiss made great stories with a nod to the original source. Cumberbatch and Freeman are terrific together.

The Brett version was so different from what I had seen before with Basil Rathbone. I need to track them down and watch again.

3 Likes