Application logs?

An unhandled lowlevel error occurred. The application logs may have details.

This is the only thing that appears when I try to open my Dashboard on my computer. Works fine from my phone. I am running a Google Pixelbook but I am unsure what else I can do but wait. I have restarted the computer several times now.

Instructions for pulling the machine logs are here:

You’ll need to forward those to support@glowforge.com. If you have already sent them an email directly about the problem, just do a reply to the Automated Email response they sent and include the logs information. (Keeps everything together.)

If you haven’t emailed them yet, include the logs in the email you send them.

The instructions above will allow you to download and share the machine logs, but it sounds like the issue might on your computer (the “application” is the Glowforge dashboard/user interface.)

Can you load and try a different web browser, or try to access from the mobile device (phone/tablet) application?

1 Like

access from the phone is working just fine, I will try to dump my browser data and restart.

1 Like

Thank you, after dumping the app and browser data, everything is back to normal. I appreciate you guys keeping me grounded when issues pop up.

6 Likes

Awesome!

Thanks for the answer @Jules and @eflyguy! Since clearing your app and browser data resolved this issue, I’m going to close this thread. If you have any other issues, please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.