Hi everyone. I have an updated post on the Planter basket project. (Beta Project: Planter basket (in progress)) . I made this project to donate as an auction item for a school fundraiser; I had 2 months to make it, and I got it done with 12 hours to spare. Here it is:
I stole the Art Nouveau design for the medallion from the Glowforge catalogue, and printed it on some of the new pre-finished walnut from the Glowforge store.
I originally intended to cover the entire exterior with sedums, but I decided that I like the look of the stained Glowforge basket so much that I didn’t want to risk covering it. An artful spray of sedums was the solution.