Building Polyhedral Connectors: Fusion360 Workshop

I have been asked a number of times how I build the connectors for my complex polyhedrals, and there has been interest from others in learning this process. I would like to host an online session where I walk through my method using Fusion360. I thought for the first workshop, we could design and create the connectors for a shape that I haven’t done yet, the Rhombic Triacontahedron.

Here is the recorded workshop for those interested.

18 Likes

We’ve got family coming to visit that day, so I don’t know if I’ll make the live session, but would love to watch later if it can be archived!

1 Like

@timjedwards
@Pearl
@ca_worth

1 Like

I’m in. I WILL need a reminder. It is just who I am. Will tell Alexa but please remind here too please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Pearl :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m interested, marked maybe because there after some things afoot so I can’t say 100% yet. I’m at 70% or so.

2 Likes

I am certainly interested. not to mention anything that helps me learn more about F360 is a good thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely interested in seeing it done in Fusion, but that is dinner prep time, so might just order pizza and have hubs do a pickup. (If I can remember.)

2 Likes

I swear the time updated while I was at it.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is something I’ve been wanting to try and I think I know how I would approach it in Fusion but I’m going to try to join just for the connection. Thank you for offering!!!

1 Like

Reminder: Workshop via GoToMeeting is tonight at 7pm Central. We’ll be designing connectors to build this:

7 Likes

Forgot I have a music practice tonight. Y’all have fun!

1 Like

I’ll be there…

is it going to be recorded somehow?

I will be picking up a kid returning from a trip to Wash DC.

I can record the session and post after the fact. Someone please remind me to press record.

5 Likes

Allright, just made it back in time… ten minutes! :smile:

access code doesn’t seem to work. tried copy paste and manually…

never mind… i think i got it

Like I’ll be watching the recording, have fun guys!

3 Likes

Thank you Mike! Great training session and I’m going to study up on it once the vid gets posted. (You definitely know your Fusion.) :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks very much Mike for doing this for us! Very useful to see you navigate in Fusion 360. Was also fun to hear some voices of familiar folks! :grin:

4 Likes