Button flashes teal

Got a new modem it has 2.4ghz tried to hook up glowforge to it and the button wont stay teal long enough for me to look for it in my network. I hold.it down for 10sec and it just does a quick flash of teal and thats it. It doesnt stay teal… i tried everything even went as far as naming my wifi the old name hoping it would connect but nothing… just need some help…

Hold it down longer until it turns teal and stays teal.

I did thats the problem. It doesnt stay teal at all it just flashes… even tried the 15sec one and ive held it as long as a whole minute…

No idea then…sorry.

Its ok Thanks for trying just playing the waiting game with tech support now…

Are you at setup.glowforge.com when it flashes? Any chance it is broadcasting even though the light is not on?

yes iam at the website and if it were broadcasting i could connect but its not broadcasting period even without the light. i tried the wifi and the hotspot both 2.4ghz am working with a tech through email he instructed to factory reset and still nothing

I sure hope you are up and running again pretty soon.

Me too thx

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag. I see that you’ve reached out to us directly via email, and we’ve provided the next best steps to get you back up and printing as soon as possible. I’ll now close this thread.