Cakeday

Happy Big Cake day @PrintToLaser !! :birthday::tada::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Wishing you a great birthday @PrintToLaser…and many happy returns of the day. It’s been my pleasure getting to know you and to see all the fantastic things you are learning and making. :gift::bouquet::sparkler:

3 Likes

@PrintToLaser Happy Birthday!!! Is you daughter making a special cake for you (and the 1000 FOCO tokens)?

4 Likes

Thank you all :sunny:!
62 and still trying to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up :thinking:

"I always wanted to be someone when I grew up. I realize now that I should have been more specific."

• Lily Tomlin

@marmak3261, really the only social networking I do. Great to belong to a group that can tolerate me… Most of you anyway. :roll_eyes:

Birthday gift, new book! Volume two, Mark Twain autobiography :sunglasses: They are massive books.
He directed that it not be published until a hundred years after his death so that his family wouldn’t suffer the consequences. "Because thence, I can speak freely."
And he does.
Greatly enjoyed the first. Written not chronologically, but as if you were sitting on the porch enjoying an evening cigar with him. You know that sad you get when you finish a good book?

16 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party, but happy birthday! :smiley:

5 Likes

:smile: she has her hands full, but the woman who gave me her future 39 years ago takes really good care of me! :wink:

8 Likes

Happy, wonderful, amazing Cake Day @PrintToLaser!:sparkler:

3 Likes

Here’s to another 62 great years @PrintToLaser!

3 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @PrintToLaser,
Happy birthday to you!:notes::musical_note:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @PrintToLaser

3 Likes

19 Likes

Oh it was a great one! :balloon:
So much to be thankful for in my life, thank you my friends for contributing!
Enjoy your 4th of July celebration with your friends and family! Stay safe. :fireworks:

4 Likes

happy Birthday @PrintToLaser and Happy 4th.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Always felt fortunate that my BD was far away from Christmas, and next to a national celebration. Naturally I would have a love of fireworks!

3 Likes

Mine is around the time of AFA graduation, so I always joke the Thunderbirds are here for my annual b-day flyover. :joy:

5 Likes

Like me and the fireworks, no reason the flyover shouldn’t be incorporated in your personal celebration! :airplane:

3 Likes

Of course, and to me fireworks are like a quickie for a laser. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @jbmanning5!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @jbmanning5,
Happy birthday to you!:notes::musical_note:

4 Likes