Cakeday

So…does @smcgathyfay have like 17 join anniversaries now and counting? Or are those more like random renewed days?

7 Likes

Bwahaha…maybe I should just get extra cake.

6 Likes

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::cake:

Extra Cake for you :blush:

5 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays @markevans36301! :smile::birthday::firecracker::sparkles::balloon::tada::tanabata_tree::boom:
Did I get firsties?

5 Likes

Yes, you stayed up late and got firsties. :crazy_face:

Funny, I don’t feel but a day older than yesterday!

60 is going to be better than 59 was, I can feel it!

9 Likes

Hey…I’m up late, too…dibbies on 2nds! Wishing you a great birthday, Mark…and many happy returns of the day. 60 will be great. I’d love to be 60 again! :blush:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @markevans36301. You are the one of the bestest there is! Hope you enjoyed this auspicious day to have a birthday!

6 Likes

Thank you sir, I am making the best of having one of those that end in a zero!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @rpegg! :grinning::birthday::firecracker::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::boom:

And a very Merry Christmas to all! :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

3 Likes

@rpeg…wishing you a fantastic birthday…and ho ho ho…Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @cmreeder! :tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon::birthday:

5 Likes

Another birthday, @cmreeder! The day is nearly over, so hope it was a great one.

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @evermorian! :grinning::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks!

As I just mentioned in some other thread, I am, coincidentally, sitting here eating Meyer lemon olive oil cake. :grinning:

3 Likes

Now I’m hungry. :smile:

1 Like

There’s plenty left! Feel free to drop by.

Bumper crop from my tree this year. I had to do something with them.

1 Like

Love fresh lemon anything, :yum:, but my lemon tree died in a freeze a couple of years back.
(Coincidentally, i had to go out this morning and harvest the last of the grapefruit 'cause we’ve got another freeze headed this way.)

Eat a slice for me. :wink:

1 Like

I’m on it! (Along with a second pot of tea.)

Sorry to hear about your lemon tree. Mine’s a good size now but, I still covered it all 5 nights it has come close to freezing this winter. I have a now-five-foot-tall start from a regular lemon tree going, too.

Aside from the lemon cakes, the Meyer limoncello is almost ready to bottle. I fermented/preserved half a gallon slices and, stashed a gallon or so of juice, frozen in heart-shaped chunks (since that was the most convenient silicon tray) for future use. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the other 80+ lemons …

2 Likes

Mine was a ponderosa…I only got from six to a dozen lemons from it a year.

But they looked like this:

Lemon

7 Likes

Holy smokes!

1 Like