Cakeday

Happy Birthday @markevans36301. You share the day with my mom. Shortest day of the year, so make it special.

5 Likes

:tada: :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover: :balloon: :beers: :wine_glass: :champagne: :birthday: :pie: :partying_face::tada:
Happy Birthday @markevans36301 !
:partying_face: :tada: :beers: :champagne: :pie: :beer: :coffee: :shaved_ice: :doughnut: :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for the BD wishes; they meant a lot as I had to work today. For the first time in several years, I’ve had to work on my BD.

12 Likes

Happy Cakeday @ekla ! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon: :partying_face: :flamingo: :carousel_horse: :notes: :musical_note: :balloon:

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @ekla

8 Likes

Sorry I’m late … Happy cake day @trually !

Also, happy birthday @markevans36301 ! Sorry you had to work.

Happy cake day @ekla !!!

8 Likes

Happy birthday, @markevans36301 , here’s a :hearts: and :hugs: .

Happy cake day, @ekla :cake: :fireworks:

6 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree:
Okee-doke! Merry Christmas to all, and an early Happy Birthday to @jamely and @rpegg! :partying_face: : :birthday:
:evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Thank you @Jules! I’ll make sure to light some birthday candles to put on my muffins tomorrow :joy_cat::wink::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

What @Jules said :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to the Christmas babies!
@rpegg @jamely @jmajor

…y no I don’t have anything better after midnight to do…. (Where is he?) :santa:

6 Likes

Thanks @wesleyjames ! Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you and all the other Forgers have a great day!

3 Likes

Thank you @wesleyjames and @rbtdanforth y’all have given me a big push to intentionally celebrate my birthday again :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Party was too epic to fool with the forum after midnight. (reality… traveled to my daughter’s and fell asleep at 9:30.)

Yay! It’s finally my birthday. I get presents! I’ll bet y’all wish you got presents today too.

Merry Christmas.

12 Likes

Merry birthday @rpegg, doesn’t everyone get a tree to decorate on their birthday? :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

6 Likes

Yeah, but those summer babies think decorated deciduous trees are normal. So uncool.

7 Likes

Happy day, @rpegg ! Wishing you many happy returns of the day.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @rpegg. Enjoy the day.

And @jamely and @jmajor. Many blessings to you both.

8 Likes

No trees, but the country decorates the sky for me.

6 Likes

Thank you @marmak3261, you are such a great human :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes