I’ve seen a couple other posts that are similar to mine but the issues were either solved via email and the thread was closed, the person just waited and it ended up working again, or the solution didn’t work for me.
I was using my Glowforge earlier today but then, all the sudden, it said it was offline and wouldn’t calibrate.
So, I checked the forums and tried a variety of solutions.
- turn off and on
- turn off and on/log out of Glowforge app & close GFUI
- turn off, unplug, and logout
- restart router
- I have a WPA2 personal network with a password
- I have a 5G network and a non 5G network that I use for GF
- turn off the glowforge and move the head under the camera… waited 15 minutes but nothing.
- Holding down the button until it turns teal and using app.glowforge.com/setup. I was able to connect to the Glowforge wifi but, when it tries to connect to my wifi, it gives me this error message.
Any other ideas? I sent in a support ticket but I haven’t gotten a response and my project is time sensitive. Thanks for any help!