Centering - Homing - Focusing - Off Line

Hi, I have been having this issue for a day or two and I am at a loss as to what to do. It seems that I have to turn the machine off after each time I cut one thing because it gets stuck on Centering - Homing - Focusing - Off Line (either one or one after another) If you know what I can do I would appreciate it. I am cutting paper and I am not sure if this is the issue.
Thank you in advance, Mary

I’ve read a few times that sometimes the machine can have a little trouble focusing on thin papers (almost at the edge of the range?). If you use a mat of some kind (scrap sheet of plywood or a Seklema mat) it should raise the paper up into range.

Either spray the plywood with repositionable adhesive (Krylon #7040) to make a mat, or tape the paper down so it doesn’t shift.

Oh okay I just put the paper directly on the bed it is happening before I put the paper in I or get things set up or in between cuts

They released an update to solve the thin materials issue:

If sounds like you have the classic “stuck on centering” issue, not an issue focusing when you press print.

… although offline is usually a wifi issue.

1 Like

I recently installed an Orbi Mesh network in my home. Since then I have not had a single issue that is normally a wifi problem not to mention the increase in speed when it comes to uploading and getting ready to print. I can’t promise it will fix your issues, but if not you will have a great home network that will support many simultaneous users and unbeatable range of signal.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.