Christmas Tree Puzzle

Hello! This is my first post. Been bumming around and using my GF for many small projects for a couple of years. After cutting the generously offered puzzle from this post Fall Leaf Halloween Puzzle *Update*, I was inspired to make my own. So I humbly present my Christmas Tree Puzzle.

Christmas Puzzle

116 Likes

You made some great choice for your whimsy pieces! I’m glad that sharing that file could inspire you, and thank you for sharing back to the community :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the share. I really like the imbedded iconic pieces.

3 Likes

This looks fun. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. This will keep the kids busy for awhile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for coming out of hiding! This is a delightful design. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.

4 Likes

@jackquimby, thank you for your generosity: Great puzzle!
Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

4 Likes

Generous share! Nice work! Thanks!

3 Likes

Yup, this will be on the laser tomorrow!

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, so many people are getting back into puzzles.

2 Likes

Adorable, thank you!

2 Likes

Really looks like it will stump some people (Me included). I just gave my better half the autum leaf puzzle and she loved it. Can’t wait to make this one for her. Thank you for Sharing the file.

4 Likes

thank you! i plan to cut in the morning in time for thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I cut this today and my grandchildren put it together with a little help. They loved it, thanks again for the share!

2 Likes

Aww, this tree is so adorable. I just love all your choices for puzzle piece shapes. You also did the colors just right! I love everything about this project. How very cool of you to share with everyone.

5 Likes

Thank you for this incredible design!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this ! My niece and daughter and I put it together and are painting it now. So much fun ! Great job !

2 Likes