18 signs, 15 for students and three for the catechists.
Lots of weeding needed for all the parts.
Nice to be able to engrave the date on the base.
I got the design here which was offered free to use.
I did redo the whole thing in Inkscape so I could customize the size better. Slightly different fonts.
These are all made as I did post before about using my 3D FDM printer and the Glowforge. Lots of Soldering.
Le Chat Noir I traced from an image and tweaked by hand the vectors. It’s a hugely complicated 3color original so requires some interesting work to recreate the feel of the original with just the white. No pupils on this image gives it an eyeglasses look.
The White tree is wiki commons. I’m still trying to remember the location. Grabbed it way back when I was first doing my matchbox design and needed to do some wor…