Dashboard not starting up?

I can’t log in to the app either :frowning:

Same, tried Chrome and Firefox. Nada.

time to break out the chisel guys who is with me lol.

That’s because it’s mostly loading, in terms of serving a page. But whatever else that usually runs, isn’t. It’s only useful for seeing if there’s a page, not if that page is what we want.

1 Like

Down for me too! Horrible timing! UGH!!

mine is down as well. I wanted to comment so they can see the problem and fix it. I restarted my computer and everything and still same problem.

Same issue here.

Mine is down as well. Tried Chrome and Firefox.

So this is really strange, but I’m getting same as everybody else on Safari on iPad, but Chrome (on iPad) is working fine. Seems like it’s a browser issue or maybe a certificate issue.

Ditto… Down for me!

And now we all get to experience the Wondrous benefit of a machine totally dependent on a Cloud infrastructure :frowning:

Tried safari, chrome, and firefox. No dice. Using a mac. WEIRD. Just parallelled and tried Internet Explorer- works from THAT browser.

Totally working now if I parallel boot Windows 10 and use internet explorer on my mac. All mac browsers: no luck.

I wonder if this is related to their ‘scheduled’ maintenance they completed yesterday?

Too bad their Status page does not reflect the app as being down for many…
https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

1 Like

Tried chrome, firefox, and IE on surface pro with no luck. Tried chrome and safari on Macbook and Ipad with no luck. It has been down for over 2 hours this morning. Super frustrating.

1 Like

@dan

Status dashboard now shows major outage.

Latest staff update

Public-facing status dashboards are almost always updated by humans, so there will necessarily be a lag between an outage starting, it being detected, communicated to the right people, information collected, a decision made about how and what to communicate, and actually posting it.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for the difficulty you have had when accessing the Glowforge App.

We experienced an outage on app.glowforge.com. The team is investigating. You can subscribe to status updates for this issuehere.

We’ll continue to update that page as we have additional information. Thanks for your understanding!

I’ll close this topic.