Discussion of February update

I’m not international, but I’m very happy for those who are, and are going to begin getting their machines, soon. Good news!

2 Likes

I love that piece @tmarsh86! Although I want to see a bright splash of blue on the flowers ;p My vent got a feature as well! Pew! Pew! Pew!

1 Like

I just purchased a Pro on 02/05/2018. My email says I should see an estimated shipping date when I sign in. I’ve looked everywhere, but haven’t seen anything. Does it take awhile for that to show up? Do I need to log in from a desktop? I hate to bug anyone about it, just excited;) Thanks!

1 Like

Oh heck, it goes away when we receive them, so I can’t tell you exactly.

You’re signed in right now, so go to glowforge.com and click on your email address in the upper righthand corner. Then click on all the categories on the left. It should be in one of those. (And yes, it might take a few days for them to enter your data into the system.)

Congrats! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you @Jules! My WiFi has been out. I was afraid I’d have to wait to use a desktop;) Or maybe I was losing my mind & just didn’t see it!

3 Likes

Welcome to the party :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

I think the link is https://glowforge.com/account

I don’t have an estimated shipping date. I recalled seeing one before, but ever since I revised my order in late November, I have not seen one listed. I contacted support in early January. I was told my estimated date was January 29th. Now, I understand that was just an estimate, and things shift, but not seeing anything listed is discomforting. Yes, I have checked all three of the categories listed under the account link. I believe the date should be listed under the purchase history, but nothing is there, not even my order details. Any help, please? :confused:

If you want an answer from Support the question will have to be in the Problems and Support section of the forum. If you had a date of late January, don’t have and estimated date currently listed, and are not international then it’s possible the email has already been sent to you. Would do a thorough search of your spam folders and recent emails, and then contact Support again.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, my date is on the general page of the account

1 Like

Just checked my order (UK) and it’s moved forward a whole day to March 14th…

hope springs eternal

4 Likes

Mine is back to the 1st March! Two weeks! Getting excited!

3 Likes

Mine moved from May 16th to May 22nd :frowning: (Canada)

March 7th for me in the Netherlands. But still a little afraid that it will change just before the date arrives (like it did many times before) So Glen, you seem to be the first.

I think @palmercr is the first that I know off. A couple of days before me.

Yes but don’t get exited. I won’t accept it in its current form.

Mine is Feb 21st. I’m not getting my hopes up given the vague nature of that update.

What do you wanna see change?

I think it’s going to be accurate given how much they are relying on the date at the moment. At least within in a day or two. And recently the date has been moving in the right direction.

I assume you’ll be accepting yours?