Error when attempting any new upload

See the this post from a month ago- the same exact thing is happing to me. all designs are erroring out. but it looks like it will upload anything from the glowforge home screen or designs that came with it… I only use .SVG files from illustrator

“I can’t get any new designs to upload. I’m able to run my previous designs from the Home page. I keep getting an error & it says to contact support. I’m trying to finish up several things for a big vendor show Saturday. I’d appreciate any input. Thanks!”

Come on guys this is being used for work right now…

2 Likes

Happening to me too…

2 Likes

Same Here

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. I need to get some engraving done before work tomorrow… hope they fix this soon.

I’ve tried both SVG, and PDF, and multiple different files with no luck.

1 Like

ok really not happy about this and in fact this was the one big negative that I read about with glowforge running online software only… they better fix this fast. Im losing work hours

Lots of people are having this problem, There is another thread on it

1 Like

Just saw it thanks, guess we are all at the mercy of the glowforge monkeys and some software issues

update: it says its calibrating … it moved to the center and made some noise… but its kinda just sitting there thinking lol

Here’s the other thread

I’m so sorry for the difficulty. We had a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. This should be resolved now. Could you please let me know if you’re still having any trouble uploading and printing?

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.