Filter Deliveries

We are almost in the middle of 2019 and I have yet to hear about the delivery of my air filter for my pro unit. Am I alone?

The search function here on the forum works really well. In addition, you can sort by latest, and you can also just check the forum regularly to see what may have been posted.

3 Likes

The monthly status reports are useful, too.

https://community.glowforge.com/c/announcements

3 Likes

There’s been a run of late coming filter questions lately. What gives?

Another change in estimated delivery.

1 Like

I checked two weeks ago and it said December 2019. Now it says October 2019, so the slip went the other way this time, at least for me.

Thank you for the update.

I am in Canada, and I have received nothing. Waiting for the Pro model with filter since 2017 – Is the company hoping I’ll back out or take a different model? It seems they are good at customer support and info for people who have received their shipment, but are sitting silently on the cash of those who are still waiting. No explanation or information from Glowforge except to wait until the next shipping date and post a delay notice. I am not impressed.

As GF has told us multiple times, international delays are due to bureaucracy with the import target countries. GF is working as quickly as they can to comply with those requirements, but as with any bureaucracy it takes a lot of time and effort to get anything accomplished. Once they are able to ship to you they will do so. They do not want you to cancel your order. You can avoid further delay if you want to use one of the methods others in your country have used. I suggest using the search function to find someone else who has imported the GF manually and discuss with them via private message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.