Found my way to the centre of the maze

Still working on it but the laser cut parts are done. :slight_smile:

75 Likes

Nice - how many besides me automatically starting tracing the rout to the center of the maze? Though, I actually worked backwards from the center out :smile:

12 Likes

Yep! That’s pretty inspiring! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I have a strong urge to a make a dozen of these and leave them half-buried in the dirt in random places.

15 Likes

Love this. The series is also AMAZING.

1 Like

I closed my eyes and scrolled down to the bottom of this thread to post this. I haven’t watched the finale of WW yet, so I hope there aren’t any spoilers in the comments! If so, add SPOILERS to the title! :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t get the reference, someone help me out!

1 Like

That is gorgeous!

Nice! looks great!

It’s a reference to the HBO series Westworld. Very very good if you’re looking for something to watch

3 Likes

The maze is from the Westworld tv series. Science Fiction and AI. I wouldn’t have kids in the room while watching, but it is awesome if you like Science Fiction. If you don’t you’ll probably hate it.

Edit… apparently I type slowly… :grinning:

3 Likes

Great series. A new successful formula, so good that the money they have to spend, like thrones is significant.
Neither Antony Hopkins, a Shakespearean trained actor or Ed Harris works cheap. Big Fan.

4 Likes

Thanks. It’s on my to-do list for sure, but I haven’t started yet. Gotta get through some other shows first. There is too much good TV these days!

Really cool project. Great job! :sunglasses:

Finished it last night, will get the files up on my site with the usual amount of delay :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Oh wow, the box too!

3 Likes

I started looking for pictures in it. Solving it didnt even occur to me. Lol.

Cyclops alien showing off his muscles.

4 Likes

Nice. Out of likes for the next several hours, so have some :heart: :heart: :heart: instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did I just get spoilered? Dang. I’m like 2 episodes behind. Ah well, I should have stopped reading when I saw it was Westworld.

2 Likes

No, not spoilered, it’s just one step along the journey, it’s sprung upon us and discarded again. It’s still a cool thing to make though

1 Like