FREE INSIDE!--Cereal Box Jigsaw Puzzles

haha, step one, determine which side is for which puzzle, step two, put together, step 3, turn over and see what the suprising other image is. haha

1 Like

Hehe… get two different designs of the same product.

1 Like

I have a two sided puzzle, it’s a nightmare. The two pictures aren’t that different, they’re both skiing scenes. Definitely do this.

3 Likes

That’s adorable!

Worse would be two sides of the same thing. The pictures would belong but the shapes would be wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

Flip them and it would be worse.

Much opportunity here for evil laughter :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Check out this awesome guide that’ll save you some time on weeding if you keep making these:

Great idea, really enjoy putting the pieces back into the mini boxes!

4 Likes

Haha then we both are. I just got in 400 lbs a couple of weeks ago and fixing to have to order more.

Sorry, my post is missing some text. I scanned and printed out the cereal box artwork on glossy photo paper. I then spray mounted the paper onto Medium Draftboard. I suppose you could just laser cut the real cereal boxes? Or mount the box right to some other chipboard.

3 Likes

I"m going to try mounting a cereal box to thin plywood. We’ll see how that comes out…

1 Like

Use the same exact image, but rotate one of them 180*.

Mine was just the carton laminated to 1mm chipboard, using the HDX generic 3M-77 adhesive. Very similar to a “regular” jigsaw puzzle.

3 Likes

Yes but if you cut the puzzle so all the pieces were the same size and shape? like this
tripuzzle

8 Likes

Very fun! Great idea indeed.

You sir, are a mad man.

3 Likes

I just checked Alibaba for this. The orders come in tons:

The wife would divorce me!

2 Likes

I get mine thru Amazon.

1 Like

Dick Blick’s has it with reasonable shipping for larger sizes you can use in the pass-through or more GF bed sized from Amazon.

1 Like

What thickness (pt) do you use?

Mine was just the carton laminated to 1mm chipboard, using the HDX generic 3M-77 adhesive.

Ah, except for those of us who suffer from “buy tons of supplies for projects we totally intend to do someday but somehow never get around to” disease.

8 Likes