šŸ„³ **Free SVGs Internet Source Library Wiki**

Weā€™ve got these things scattered all over the forum and now most of them are locked upā€¦I thought it would be handy to bump them again in one place for the new users to browse through:

Note: As long as people keep commenting down at the bottom, the thread wonā€™t be autolocked, but Iā€™ll turn the first post into a Wiki in case anyone else wants to edit it and include something I missed. if you have a favorite that isnā€™t listed, just add it to the Wiki here. :partying_face: :t_rex: :whale:

And donā€™t forget to drop a Like on the posts to let folks know you appreciate their designs and research. :hatching_chick: :wink:

:boom::dizzy: Free Laser Designs - Glowforge Forum

Internet Sources:

45 Likes

Nice amalgamation. Iā€™m doing it again. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this, Jules!

3 Likes

No problem! If you can find any I missed please tuck them in thereā€¦it was kind of a quick search this morningā€¦I know there have got to be a bunch I missed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice : Bookmarked all :grinning:

1 Like

Normally Iā€™d add openclipart, but they are having hacker problems at the moment and the site is down.

1 Like

If you remember later you can always add it thenā€¦since itā€™s :squeeee:ā€œWikifiedā€!:squeeee:

1 Like

If the thread autolocks with the wiki still be editable?

Iā€™m not sure, letā€™s not risk it.

Yes it will. Iā€™ve had to work around the auto-locks before, so thatā€™s why I set it up as a Wiki. First post will be editable.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.