GF stuck on "SCANNING"

I have tried all of the suggested tips but nothing has fixed the issues I am experiencing.

The connections look normal without any damage to the cables. The lenses are clean. I have connected to my wifi hotspots and nothing is working.

There were a couple times where I could turn the machine off and then back on and it would load up the bed image once and allow me to engrave before becoming stuck on “scanning” again. However, it won’t even do that anymore.

Anything else to try for this issue?

I am hoping to hear from support quickly because I am engraving a lot of gifts for my clients for the 4th and need this issue resolved quickly!

do you have much else running from your wifi connection? 3 kids streaming in the other room makes for troubles.

I don’t it is actually just this machine. Same thing when I switch it to the hotspot on my iPhone and iPad.

Well crap… I have heard that bandwidth changes could affect the connection and then make the the GF go stupid.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.