Glow forge _ Blank screens all white

Theres is not outage showing on the Glowforge outrage page.

Freudian slip?

3 Likes

OMG were still down !

Mine is down too. (I was able to cut things earlier.)

Martha

3 hours NOW and not a single staffer to notify anyone. This SUCKS.

I thought If I purchased two of these that if one ever went down I would be in better shape, no I just feel stupid. So much for the back up. UGH i have no way of getting this order done.

I have written to Support no response , No Response on the Forum , I am at a loss as to how to get someone from glow-forge to recognize the incident.

Have you tried anything else? Of my first 6 only one is not rindering.

Most likely yours in the Cashe.

All off my designs are rendering, purchased and personal.

Yeah, just ran a small job…no issues. Where are you all located? (I know Martha is west coast.)

1 Like

Jules our you running from your Library or the Cashe , I am on the East Coast.

New file - drug straight in, dropped onto Dashboard.

1 Like

I thought maybe it might be the computer so I tried both the Mac and windows and both our the same. None of the Designs in the Library can render out .

Did you try using a new file? Drag and drop it onto the Dashboard.

Have you checked your wifi network? That is the one thing the on your end that the two machines have in common. Since you have some time while you wait, I’d turn off both GF’s, restart the router, and then when you can access wifi again from another device, turn back on the GF’s.

I have checked both but keep in mind other threads have been opened with others having the same problem. Someone mentioned that they may be doing some maintenance which was scheduled for tomorrow today.

Yes, I saw that. But its worth a shot. I’ve seen many times when multiple people complain about the same problem & it turns out to not be a system problem after all. I agree that its a long shot, but I figured it’s at least something to try while you wait.

1 Like

As I mentioned in your other thread, staff is currently investigating.

I did want to clarify one thing:

Tomorrow’s scheduled maintenance is still scheduled for tomorrow and has not begun early.

Since we try to keep things to one thread per issue, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. We’ll continue to work with you in your other thread.