Glowparents: Glowbabies!

Good point. The tech doing the ultrasound said it’s not an exact science, but that she had a 94% success rate.

1 Like

Which is a BIG surprise for the other 6 percent :smile:

4 Likes

As I recall the tech we had said something similar but caveated that when she was wrong it was usually missing the call for a boy - if she called a boy she was always right but sometimes she called a girl and it was a boy with a shy bladder :slight_smile: If you can see the parts, the parts are there. If you can’t see the parts, they may be there but you just can’t see them (they way the legs are bent, etc. hide things).

3 Likes

A little late but grats!

1 Like

I hate when that happens… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

My print is finished! (Actually, finished on Feb 18–had a crazy, super-fast, super intense labor, and the little man has been taking up pretty much 100% of my arm usage since then.) Anyway, this is my universe at the moment.

50 Likes

Oh gosh @morganstanfield, you don’t know how happy this makes me–I was quite worried about you!

This photo is absolutely precious. Congratulations!

12 Likes

Have to add that my 3D print popped off the bed with a built-in printer of his own–the PooBot Max! Incredibly fast extruder, but resolution needs some work.

33 Likes

Bwahahahaha!

4 Likes

Thanks so much! He came into life with a tiny issue in his mouth that made it very difficult to feed him for a while (which is a big deal when you’re breastfeeding on demand), and we just got it all sorted out. He’s an exquisite little beast.

22 Likes

Congrats, he’s beautiful! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh squeeeeeee! Congratulations! He’s a beautiful little fella! :smiley::baby::dizzy::boom::tada::flags:

4 Likes

Congrats. Wonderful news

4 Likes

Congratulations! :smile:

4 Likes

I am more than delighted to hear this news! You’ve been on my mind, too…and I’ve been hoping all was going well for you. Truly LOVE the photo! Congratulations to you all!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your new son. He is precious. And… welcome back. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Congratulations Morgan and Daddy (Jerome?)

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!

3 Likes

Congrats @morganstanfield. Was starting to get a little worried .

Sadly the pops and pees get worse for awhile till they start being more regular and better consistency. But me and the wife, and all our friends with kids cannot remember the first 3-6 months anyways.

I do have to say you have a bit more chest and facial hair then I expected. Pregnancy hormones eh… :rolling_eyes:

14 Likes

Agreed! I was wondering how things were going. Congratulations!

2 Likes