Glowparents: Glowbabies!

All the more reason to do it!

2 Likes

Weā€™re just not as thoughtful :smiling_imp: nursery wasnā€™t that specific and we wanted to see some creativity in gift giving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: besides we had friends the year before that found out wrongā€¦not good at all.

3 Likes

Good point. The tech doing the ultrasound said itā€™s not an exact science, but that she had a 94% success rate.

1 Like

Which is a BIG surprise for the other 6 percent :smile:

4 Likes

As I recall the tech we had said something similar but caveated that when she was wrong it was usually missing the call for a boy - if she called a boy she was always right but sometimes she called a girl and it was a boy with a shy bladder :slight_smile: If you can see the parts, the parts are there. If you canā€™t see the parts, they may be there but you just canā€™t see them (they way the legs are bent, etc. hide things).

3 Likes

A little late but grats!

1 Like

I hate when that happensā€¦ :neutral_face:

2 Likes

My print is finished! (Actually, finished on Feb 18ā€“had a crazy, super-fast, super intense labor, and the little man has been taking up pretty much 100% of my arm usage since then.) Anyway, this is my universe at the moment.

50 Likes

Oh gosh @morganstanfield, you donā€™t know how happy this makes meā€“I was quite worried about you!

This photo is absolutely precious. Congratulations!

12 Likes

Have to add that my 3D print popped off the bed with a built-in printer of his ownā€“the PooBot Max! Incredibly fast extruder, but resolution needs some work.

33 Likes

Bwahahahaha!

4 Likes

Thanks so much! He came into life with a tiny issue in his mouth that made it very difficult to feed him for a while (which is a big deal when youā€™re breastfeeding on demand), and we just got it all sorted out. Heā€™s an exquisite little beast.

22 Likes

Congrats, heā€™s beautiful! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh squeeeeeee! Congratulations! Heā€™s a beautiful little fella! :smiley::baby::dizzy::boom::tada::flags:

4 Likes

Congrats. Wonderful news

4 Likes

Congratulations! :smile:

4 Likes

I am more than delighted to hear this news! Youā€™ve been on my mind, tooā€¦and Iā€™ve been hoping all was going well for you. Truly LOVE the photo! Congratulations to you all!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your new son. He is precious. Andā€¦ welcome back. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Congratulations Morgan and Daddy (Jerome?)

6 Likes

Congratulations! Iā€™m glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!

3 Likes