Glowparents: Glowbabies!

THAT is so adorable!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Amen. I was only guy in my department for about a decade and was “invited” to a few by well-meaning co-workers. My survival strategy was to intentionally lose all games by consistently knocking 20-30% off of all estimates/indications of weight, girth, etc. :innocent:

11 Likes

Ah, therein lies the problem–baby shower games. Perhaps it’s the introvert in me talking, but I find them hellish. My shower was yesterday. It consisted of smart, funny people eating delicious food, drawing on stuff, painting on stuff, eating glorious cake, telling stories, and opening a raft of presents for me, the guests, and the hosts.

17 Likes

It sounds very similar to mine, except we had 2 games. Because my sister wanted to embarrass me, we did the food tasting game (baby food tastes horrible!), and we had putting a diaper on a balloon.

Other than that, it was alot of fun. We had a onesie and bib decoration stations set up. We have SO many bibs now. I’ll take a pictures of all of them and post them.

7 Likes

We did zero games. Just had food and drinks, opened some gifts, and hung out with friends and family for the afternoon. Then I left early to go to a baseball game with my brother, and my wife went home to rest. Our parents brought the gifts back to our house for us. It was as good as I could hope for from a shower.

12 Likes

I got an early birthday present from my wife.

Meet Inara! 8lbs, 20.5"

66 Likes

Congratulations and happy birthday man🎉
Awesome!!!

9 Likes

She’s gorgeous, and I love the name–congratulations!

10 Likes

She is beautiful! And yes…absolutely love her name.

11 Likes

Oh Mother of Squeeeeeeeee! :heart_eyes::boom::birthday::dizzy::fireworks:

Congratulations Joe! What a beauty she is!

14 Likes

I swear she is saying, “Can I push the button now?” :glowforge:

11 Likes

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

6 Likes

Such a beautiful gift!! Congratulations!!! :pancake::squeee:

11 Likes

Congrats. A wonderful gift.

9 Likes

So wonderful. Life. Amazing. How does it really pull off? Beautiful Glowbaby.

7 Likes

Omigosh, Joe…she is just beautiful! Congratulations, many warm wishes to you all, and a special, late happy birthday, to you. Wow…look at that very aware look in those lovely little eyes. What a wonderful day!

7 Likes

Congratulations…she is adorable! Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us. Can we all be aunts and uncles?? Lol. Get some rest as much as you can…:heart::heart::dog::heart_eyes::hedgie::squeeee:

8 Likes

Super congrats to both parents !!! Beautiful baby (we’ll all be “Glow-parents” ):relaxed:

7 Likes

SHE’S GORGEOUS! Congratulations! A beautiful name, and she just adorable.

8 Likes

Congrats, @joe!! She’s beautiful! Looking forward to that day too… 20 weeks here! :smile:

8 Likes