Glowparents: Glowbabies!

Congratulations! Very cute!

There go your next 20 years…

9 Likes

What a beauty! And so much hair. Congrats to you and yours! Hope your wife is resting up and feeling well.

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful baby. Congratulations on your wonderful birthday present. :blush:

7 Likes

Congratulations!

She is adorable! Wow, so alert too.

8 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: she is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing your joy :+1:

6 Likes

Sooo many joyous congrats to you all!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Looks like she is saying, or at least thinking, “Glowforge”.

2 Likes

Wow! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

4 Likes

Congrats! She is a beauty. Happy birthday too!

Now you can start thinking of some toys to forge.

3 Likes

Joe I’m getting all Teary eyed. She’s beautiful. Congratulations papa

4 Likes

Did not expect the glowforge to be able to print that, color me surprised! (I’m kidding, she’s adorable. Congrats)

5 Likes

Nothing like a beautiful baby (which they all are) to put life back into perspective (and scare the bajeeberz out of new parents!)

4 Likes

We got our first good pic of our little guy yesterday. I think I’ve looked at it smiling at least a hundred times since then!

37 Likes

Very exciting Mike! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Omigosh, Mike…he’s absolutely wonderful. This makes it even MORE real, now! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Cute little SOB. Just remind him to stay in there until fully baked.

2 Likes

My wife is expecting twins in late May / early June. Yes, Clooney and Beyonce copied us. I was originally hoping to get my GF in time to make baby shower trinkets, but now I am hoping to receive it before my wife returns to work after a little time off to have the babies. Waiting on twins to come makes me as anxious as awaiting the arrival of the GF. Both will be welcomed with open arms.

14 Likes

Congratulations! More glowbabies are always a great thing, and twins are extra special! :boom::confetti_ball::dizzy::heartpulse::baby::baby:

4 Likes

Congratulation! I wish you the best! Having one right now seems hard enough. I don’t know how people with twins do it.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I am very happy for you both.

My wife’s identical twin daughter’s are 19 now – and she says they were worth it all. Your wife will very much need your help and support every step of the way – as I understand it, twins are much more than just double everything…

2 Likes