Got THE email for my PRO order!

You did it to me! lol

2 Likes

Well the feeling is good while it lasts.

1 Like

Just popping in to say that I have no updates!

7 Likes

@adrianf posted something!!! ohhhhh thanks for the update

9 Likes

Got this Badge that said Proud Owner of a Glowforge…OMG was so let down when I checked my emails still nothing on my side. But I am curious about how long it takes to get the Glowforge from the day you receive the email. So keep us updated.

3 Likes

Hi Adrianf,
Thanks for the update, where are you in the US west coast, east coast, Midwest.They are shipping out of Milpitas Ca so if you’re on the east coast they have 5 days before it gets iffy that it will make the deadline. If you got your email on the June 30th your 4 weeks in and I would think that a box that big has to go freight no overnight air. Good luck hope you get it soon. Again thanks for keeping people informed.
-D

I’m in Dallas, TX!

1 Like

This is killing me…

9 Likes

Im still waiting too. i check my phone, the email box here, and the carrier pigeons, and still no message yet. Im SOOOO ready to get a machine and make it work hard.

Eric

1 Like

Good news is that theres only 2 weeks left until at least 1 person has their pro. Unless for some reason they break the 6 week promise.

6 Likes

so bummed, my order was placed in October,(upgraded to pro) I guess at this rate it will be 2020 :frowning:

2 Likes

Not that I like this update :wink:, but I like that you updated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi adrianf,
so they get a few more days, but if they stick to there schedule of waiting 6 weeks they are not going to meet the self imposed deadline of August, at least by my calculation if I had to wait 6 weeks I should have gotten a letter by now say here is your notice. It 4 weeks away and no letter I ordered in September so looks like another possible slip or they are stockpiling for one big shipping rush.
-D

2 Likes

I think we are going to get another “I’m so sorry” update. There was a mention that some Pros had just arrived at the office, like it was a new thing. With a 6 week window for delivery after the shipping notice and a single Pro email (that we know of) I just don’t have a good feeling.

I want to be wrong…

11 Likes

that likewise caught my eye but it’s also not unusual for marketing to get last dibs on constrained supply, even at very large companies. so, hard to read much into it.

obviously i also hope for your wrongness.

4 Likes

Same here! Looking forward to your reports of how the Pro does in our heat once you get it. :smiley:

Alright. It’s August 2nd now. Paging @dan.

Can the Pro guys get an update please?

3 Likes

they still have a couple of weeks in their self-imposed 6-week shipping timeline from the pro email sent out (we can’t know if there’s been more than one).

1 Like

With an estimated one week of shipping, that should means it should be shipping the end of this week.

I’d accept the argument that at most 10 emails went out and we hadn’t heard a peep from 9 of the recipients, but I think that’s a stretch.

@adrianf I may have missed this, Did your proof grade arrive?

3 Likes

Not yet. Haven’t received any word or notifications beyond the initial email 4 weeks ago. So no word on my proofgrade materials or pro unit yet.

HOPING I get an update this week. We’re all due for an August monthly update as well…

7 Likes