Happy Halloween! Ooooooohhhhhhhh!

Non-laser costume category, so this doesn’t get to go into Project Inspiration, but this isn’t this year’s costume anyway…no time for one this year.

Post your favorite costumed selfies here, so I can get some ideas for next year’s party. (I almost hate to do this after seeing the others that got posted today, but I’m either brave or stupid…)

Or maybe I’m…

Robin Hood.
Dah-Dah-Dah-Dah!

Okay, some of you need to post your costumes here…don’t leave me hanging…

29 Likes

I tried but it won’t let me upload a picture for some reason

2 Likes

Be safe out there.

9 Likes

Ooooo, good one! The nerds always have the best Halloween displays.

We didn’t dress up, but we did gather at the end of our driveway and sang “Monster Mash”

8 Likes

Took me about 3 tries…I think Discourse is being sluggish tonight.

3 Likes

Oh, that is freaking awesome! (Did you create that display?)

5 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

Wow! That is the BEST dog costume I have ever seen!
(But didn’t it cause a kink in your neck?) :wink:

(Batpup!)

3 Likes

OK, so I’m a nerd:

There are not a lot of opportunities to wear this hat. (and yes, it would have been easier with a GF)

9 Likes

Dude, we need a demo of this.

3 Likes

The glowing end points north. The marks on the hat show which way you’re facing. What’s to demo? (Oh, yeah, you can’t see the marks while you’re wearing it, so you have to ask someone else…)

(If anyone wants to borrow it, I could probably send it along – I’ve worn it, the 11-year-old has worn it, it’s been to parties at the local makerspace, so it’s pretty much over.)

5 Likes

ROFL! Because I’ve never seen a walking human compass before…totally unique idea! :grin:

6 Likes

I blame Adafruit.

5 Likes

Didnt dress up myself but made this for my 23 year old…lol. Easiest costume yet…lol

18 Likes

I have wanted to do this since seeing the Blue Man Group in concert!

4 Likes

Okay, is that a digital creation, or have you been cutting loose with the LED rope? (Fantastic!)

4 Likes

Its actually elwire sewn onto a black morph suit.

10 Likes

You can sort of see it better in these…

13 Likes

Love you as Robin Hood!!!

4 Likes