Happy Valentines Day!

Hahaha! So glad to see that Cole is in such good hands.

5 Likes

When you get your first 3D printer two weeks before Valentine’s Day, your wife gets a 3D printed broach for Valentine’s Day, right? Hopefully, she’ll get a laser engraved gift for her birthday.

23 Likes

It was totally for you Jesse!!! Happy Cake Day! :cake:

6 Likes

Yep! That’s pretty awesome! :relaxed:

5 Likes

:+1: Best I can do, out of :heart:

2 Likes

My partner studies Aristotle and translates Ancient Greek for a living.

Aristotle believed that the center of cognition and motion was the heart and not the brain. Hence, a valentine appropriate for my philosopher. (Made with a Glowforge Pre-Release model)

38 Likes

This is one of the most fascinating thought experiments: what did it actually feel like to Aristotle to think? This along with the whole idea of reading aloud for hundreds of years and then reading silently to oneself.

I would imagine this gets posted on the philosopher geek sites. It’s perfect.

12 Likes

I call my better half Captain Awesome. I’m so very lucky to be his wife :heart_eyes_cat: He encouraged me to open the bake shop! I’m still an Accountant at a firm but my 2 business partners are the true full time bakers/chefs. I help decorate the cakes here and there :slight_smile:

11 Likes

AHHH that is great! My Daughter turns 2 next monday and we’re going with a sesame street theme. If only you lived close enough…we’d hire you to make her cake!

4 Likes

What a great idea! And well-executed!

4 Likes

That is a beautiful box!

My wife would! I’m so lucky :smile:

I can’t help but think of the Monty Python sea chanty, “It’s fun to hire an accountant, and sail the wide accountant-sea!” every year around this time.

It adds a whole new meaning to [quote=“SunnyStarbucks, post:40, topic:6054”]
I call my better half Captain Awesome
[/quote]

4 Likes

How sweet. I’m affectionately known as “A hole group leader.”

How perfect @rebecca!

3 Likes

ROFL! I’m sure that’s spelled “whole”.

2 Likes

I dunno… I saw bits and pieces of the “A hole group leader” movie (I know… how’d they ever turn such a great book into a movie, but they did!) and it was… ummm… interesting?

3 Likes

Oh, is that a movie? (Never mind!) :relaxed:

Well, I wouldn’t Google it or anything. I mean… at least not at work… or from your own computer… or your own internet connection.

4 Likes

Sounds like he should look into somatic psychology as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this!!! I will tell jokingly say “Aye Aye Captain” to Captain Awesome sometime today just for fun! hahaha

1 Like