Help! Stuck cancelling

I have literally been on here for HOURS reading all these previous issues people on here have had similar… I have tried logging in from a different computer, my phone, my internet, my hotspot, my neighbors internet. Rebooting EVERYTHING… YOU NAME IT I TRIED IT.

My GF does not go through the startup calibration when I turn it on. It just sits there and the head does not move at all. It makes a subtle humming sound that starts and stops every few minutes. I tried cleaning the camera, lens, and mirror, and resetting the head manually. Still same exact problem, still says “cancelling" when I open up my account. Even tried opening a new project… says “cancelling”

Is this a brand new machine you’re trying to setup??

1 Like

I have only been using it TWO DAYS :frowning:

I guess what I meant to say, has it been working when you first set it up, and then it started to do this?

These things do not have any effect, and if done badly can cause future problems. At this point Support will be able to look at your history logs and make a suggestion that may include having to send it back to the Mothership. If you have been through the purple light to connecting, and can see your machine then that could be a step done though you have to get your computer back to the Wi-Fi and the machine to that also by following the steps carefully.

I believe this thread may help you until Support gets back to you: Stuck Cancelling and Won't Connect to Wifi - #3

3 Likes

Hi, @mccdoc1 My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

I’m so sorry you are having so much trouble!

Unfortunately, I was unable to pull up your machine information so I could review the logs and start getting you back up and running.

Could you please confirm the serial number of the printer having the issue for me?

The serial number can be found on the back of the Glowforge, printed on a sticker near the AC adapter on the right-hand side. It will look something like ABC-123-4.

Once I have this information, I’ll follow up with the next steps.