How do I export a photo

I am just a beginner but I love reading the community blogs/notes/suggestions etc. I have been following the Tile engraving & would like to contribute what I have managed to do but I dont know how to add my photo to my comment - please help

2 Likes

I’m on my phone right now, but desktop should have something similar. Click the button and find the photo you want to add.

8 Likes

In destop the command is at the top of the window in between quotes and emojis :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I did my first tile engrave

and loved it so much I just couldn’t stop!
Thank you all so much for your info, encouragement and help

10 Likes

Wow, you really knocked it out of the park! Those engravings are just amazing.

5 Likes

Those are fabulous! Can’t wait to see what you do next!!

5 Likes

Your first tiles turned out perfect. It took me several tries before I was able to keep one. Are you using the Norton tile method?

4 Likes

These are incredible! I’d love to hear the details of this project. Are you an artist? These are so perfect, they look like sketches made by a personal artist! :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry - i am not familiar with the Norton tile method. What is it?

I am not an artist but just a craft enthusiast. With a previous set of settings donated by a lovely person on here. Thank you for the lovely comments too. Trial and error is all I do. The first one I did I decided to figure out some sort of holder but when I held it up inside the ‘holder’ (before I glued it) it slipped out and broke! … oh well.

2 Likes

The great part of having your own laser is you can make a new one :slight_smile:

Also, in case you hadn’t seen these:

4 Likes

Thank you Deirdrebeth. It was very helpful. I am going to give these a go when I find more tiles to play with

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.