Im not able to upload files

As i go into my files amd try to upload them, glowforge continously gives me error messages. Im not able to upload my files.

Ive rried restarting, refreshing, shutting down and nothing. Its always worked and even worked last night.

I

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue this morning. Bloody frustrating.

I am having the exact same problem. I can use any designs that are saved or preloaded into gloforge, but I can not upload any new. It is also happening with all the different browsers to enclude EDGE and Chrome. It isn’t specific to the design I am uploading either. I have tried older ones that have already been used and are saved on the glowforge app.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

I think this is a issue at the Main Glowforge site not with our machines.

1 Like

Of course it woyld be. These losers always find the right time to screw things up. I literally took the day off from work to use my machines and get some work done. I swear to god im getting sick and tired of their “errrors”.

1 Like

So now i cant even upload my old files. This company is a waste of money.

1 Like

Am having the same issues this morning. Tried multiple browsers, restarted computer and Glowforge multiple times and even attempted using my iPad Pro.

1 Like

I have already tried everything that they would reccomend, Restarting brower, restarting machine and tried different files. I havn’t ever had it do this to mine so this is new to me. and I have had my machine along time.

1 Like

welp, this sucks. orders are gonna have to wait until they fix this.

1 Like

Same. I already used it several times in the past hour and now I’m stuck. I’ve rebooted my computer and reset the power on my Glowforge several times. I’m glad it’s not just me though, so thank you for posting!

3 Likes

Hi guys, we have a same issue :slight_smile: :frowning: so I’m less stressed :crossed_fingers: just finished one of my order and after tried upload a new file and I’m unable

1 Like

I recomend that everyone put in a seperate trouble ticket with a topic of Uploading Files Issue or something to that effect so that it will draw attention to the Support team that this has happenend and that it is affecting alot of people not just a few. Though I would hope that seeing all of our posts in here would do the same!!

2 Likes

Same. Posted a new thread and will input a ticket. I have a lot of work to do today, too. :frowning:

Im so upset because i took the day off from vending to work on stuff in my studio and these guys just seem to always find the perfect time tpess it up. Never fails me. So jow losing money flr staying home and not being able to get the work done.

Yeah - I am not a fan of cloud based apps at all!

Same here! Can’t work right now, really frustrating

Same issue here. I’ve reconnected to my GF WiFi, Shut down and rebooted a bajillion times… I have orders to process this morning!

i can load files that area already in the GFUI. or is that not what you meant?

but no, i can’t load any new files either.

I’m so glad they have this forum to report issues. I was going mad racking my brain to as why my GF wasn’t working. Kind of bummed that I can’t download anything new right now. I’ve got 13 days to my first vendor event and I need every minute to make product.

1 Like