Large Earring Display - that ain't no joke!

That looks awesome! Would this work for stud earrings too?

1 Like

Yes, this will work for studs.

1 Like

After uh… basically forever… I got around to uploading the version where the leg inserts were the same length. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is great. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Can I use the same design for 1/4" wood? its not very sturdy when my earrings are on it

1 Like

You’ll need to make adjustments to the feet, but yes - design should still be viable.

thank you!

1 Like

This came in handy today!

Thanks for the design. I went crazy making earrings for people at work and actually filled this stand by coincidence :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww, you’re so welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. My mom would like me to make several pairs of earrings for her cards group for little prizes — all retired ladies — LOL so may get used in a not for sale but for gifting environment. :wink:

2 Likes

Newbie here…

I LOVE THIS!!!

Waiting on my GF…tapping fingers! How would one actually add this to the GF software? Is it a simple copy and paste the image? I read something about measurements but don’t see any in the post. HELP!

4 Likes

Once you get access to app.glowforge.com there will be an upload button
(in the case of something like this) you’ll right click and save the image as an .svg (in anything except IE/Edge), then upload the .svg to the GFUI (Glowforge User Interface). It will be the correct size upon upload. You can totally change the size if you want to - but you’ll likely want to do that in a graphics program since slots/tabs won’t always fit once you alter the overall size!

5 Likes

The earring display is roughly the size of a sheet of proofgrade give or take a few inches of width.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Do you have the file with your business name at the top? If so, how hard is it to make it my name for printing purposes?

1 Like

info for newbies
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I cut my business name out of PG Maple Veneer and stuck in to my display. You could easily engrave it or do a cut out.

1 Like

I went to my very first art show a couple of weeks ago, and was in a panic as to how I was going to display the earrings I made… then I saw this… I printed it on draft board to see what it would look like (outside of the photos) and… YOU SAVED MY SANITY! THANK YOU!!!

9 Likes

So happy you were able to use the display! Do you have photos to share? Would love to see your setup :slight_smile:

6 Likes