Large Earring Display - that ain't no joke!

Well I must be the only one who can’t figure out how to download this design??? I have a mac and I can’t figure it out. Ooops, must have had a brain freeze. I got it figured out.

5 Likes

Hi!!! I’m new here! Literally just unboxed my machine yesterday.

This will be great for me! I’m wondering though if you have earrings that are bigger or have a longer drop how do you adjust the file for that? Can I have some rows small and some bigger? I have an assortment ranging from really large “drag queen” type earrings that have long drops and/or are just big in general and then others that are “normal” size.

1 Like

I wish I could help you with that question but I’m fairly new also and have wondered the same thing. There are super friendly and helpful people on here so you will see answer soon.

1 Like

You can adjust the file any way you need - right click on the line drawing on the first post and save as an .svg and then open it into your preferred art program (Inkscape/AI/etc. - it just has to be a vector program)

You can grab the points for the lines you don’t want and either break the lines to make them disappear or move them up or down to adjust their location. If you need help with the actual editing you’ll want to make a post of your own where you let folks know what program you are using and exactly what you want to do.

1 Like

I love this so so much! I can’t wait to cut it! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you 1000 times over. I needed this!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will make one right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of brownies :thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have made this and its great. Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Wow…day 1 and already receiving freebies. This is a great display, thank you.

4 Likes

is this 1/4" or 1/8"? (I’m a newbie - still learning) Thanks!

2 Likes

The original post says medium maple plywood, so that would be 1/8"

2 Likes

How do I get the svg?

1 Like

Right click the file (red outline) in the original post and then save as svg. Caution, if using the Edge browser you may not get the option to save as an SVG in which case you should use a different browser.

1 Like

im using safari and I dont have that option either

1 Like

Are you on a computer, a phone, or a tablet?

1 Like

I opened it in chrome

1 Like

Hardee’s har har

2 Likes

Hi MegaMeg Thank you for the earring stand file it’s Beautiful!

Shawna D

2 Likes