Lid Open - HELP

I was just about to start a new print and realized my machine was showing lid open - I have read a few other posts about this same problem - has anyone been able to solve this… i have cleaned and removed crumb tray and powered off and back on - still same message.

1 Like

I’ve had that occur a few times, as well. Just in case it helps, close your browser and reopen it. My lid open error message went away after I did that. Hope it works for you. Also…do you have a pro or a basic?

I’m so sorry you hit a snag! Thank you for doing that initial troubleshooting.
Since you’re still receiving the Lid Open message without the crumb tray installed, please take a look at the following photos and let me know anything looks different. If you see anything that looks different, please take a picture and send it to us.

Also, if the lights on the lid of your Glowforge are not lighting up, please let me know.

​ ​

​ ​

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.