I was being very ambitious to attempt making a living hinge enclosure. I wanted to make a case for my raspberry pi motion eye project. The idea was to place the camera lense in one of the holes.
I used illustrator to make a vector pattern and then tiled on the area I needed and the expanded it and edited the stray points. It made lots of points. Almost too many for the glowforge to process. It took an hour to render. My first mistake was to push the button when it said it was ready. I discovered you have to wait until the red line traces the design. I only got part of it to print. I tried again this time waited 15 minutes after it rendered for the red line to render. My other mistake was making everything to thin at the stress points. I also made the seam to tiny.
I am done playing with it for now. I will get back to it someday.